Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm back lovelies!


Oh my goodness, it has been several weeks since my last post! Due to so much studying, working, etc. I have had to (temporarily) abandon my daily blogging. However, that period is over and it is time to resume our daily chats - hooray!

To ease back into things, let's start with something we all love to dish and dream about...SHOES of course!

Partly because I am forced to be very frugal as of late and partly because they just seem so all-around great, I give you the "Easy Bet" Platform Sandal from Unlisted by Kenneth Cole. Delicate t-strap, ring detail, cork wedge - they look ultra-comfortable and, of course, super-versatile for spring and summer.

Picture with a floaty summer dress, a slouchy tunic, boyfriend jeans, a relaxed mini...all kinds of fabulous pairings are possible with this shoe. And for $50! Seriously! Find them at Piperlime.com or Zappos.com!

If you're not so into this shoe as I, check out the myriad of wedge platform possibilities these sites have to offer - who says you don't need an online shopping break? After all, we must prepare our warm-weather wardrobes now, musn't we?

1 comment: