Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's talk hair...



...well, hair PRODUCTS, to be particular. Well, ONE hair product, to be exact. While I have been known to use up to 5 products at one time on my hair (yes, after shampoo and conditioner), there is one that I pretty much can't live without. Unless I want to look like a yeti that just woke up from hibernation.


Bumble & Bumble's Styling Lotion is absolutely my hair's wonder-drug. Spritz liberally onto damp hair, mix with a dab of B&B Grooming Creme, blow-dry and, voila! A head of hair that gets as close as I can to just stepping out of the salon.

I've been using this bad boy for over 8 years and, apparently, so have many others, because it's perfect for frequent stylers and especially fine hair. In case you're wondering, I use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo, so I like to think the pricey styling spray is balanced out by my gallon of bargain-priced cleanser :)

One bottle of styling lotion lasts forever. Seriously, it does! So try this! Because a lady can never look truly put-together unless her hair is behaving, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment