Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Definitely Tea Time...



...when you shop at Sarah Seven!

An independent designer out of Portland, OR, Sarah makes fabulously feminine, one-of-a-kind clothing that is seriously TO DIE FOR. An inspiration to my own fledgling seamstress efforts, her work has a floaty, ethereal feel to it yet manages to have wonderful fit and structure.

I myself ordered the Tea Top (a beautiful pink silk chiffon corset top that makes me feel like a ballerina and the Crumpets Skirt (the most beautiful, ultra high-waisted wool gabardine skirt). Her custom creations fit like a glove and are so uber-flattering that you can't help but feel like a lady in them!

On top of it all, Sarah is so friendly and responsive in her online conversation that working with her is a dream.




Go visit her shop on etsy right now.
You'll be singing "I Feel Pretty" before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment