Saturday, April 11, 2009

When you have a bad cold...




 ...all you can really think about is wrapping yourself up and going to sleep. Alas, I CANNOT do that due to such obligations as work, family events, school, more work and general life.

However, I CAN talk about what I've been secretely coveting for the past several months and especially this week as the faucet that is my nose runs uncontrollably.

Yes, it is the Snuggie. After several viewings of "Made for TV" commercials, I find myself actually considering calling the 1-800 number for the 2-for-1 deal because, let's face it, some of this stuff looks pretty useful. In fact, my all-time-favorite is didi7 - do they still make that? If I HAD dingy lace curtains, I'm pretty sure that didi7 would make them sparkling white...

This commercial-driven desire for a patent-pending product is also true of the Snuggie. Yes, I know that I could probably make the darn thing for a few cents worth of fabric, but this one comes with a reading light! And I have a cold! And it's now available at your local Pick 'N Save!

I am working very hard to put in minimal effort today, people...I think Nyquil and a fleece blanket with sleeves should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment