Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not ready for bikinis yet?


Neither am I. I have many more sets of tricep and lat lifts to do before I venture into that territory again. However, covering UP that bikini is something that you can think about now, right?

In that case, have you ever seen a more adorable and fashion-forward swimsuit wrap than Anthropologie's Crest and Fall Cover-Up? Exclusive to anthropologie.com and not available in stores, it's made of floaty cotton with a gauzy side-tie in a contrasting color. It's also better looking than most of the tired old sundresses or tube tops that are hanging out in my closet right now. Best of all, it comes in both the cobalt blue and also bright yellow that I mentioned would be tres chic for the spring and summer.

Now I just have to figure out what I will look like UNDER the darn thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment