Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How do you do updo?




Yes, girls, it's wedding season again. In full force. I get so tired of wearing the same hairstyle and always want a way to look a little more dressed up than the usual weekend look.

So, after surfing around a bit, I found the amazing Johnny Lavoy, a hairstylist and makeup artist with Ford Models, who has a bunch of great video tutorials for modern, sexy hair online.

I love this one in particular - How to Create an Evening Look in Minutes:



So easy, right!? Some others that I will definitely try soon are How To Create Sexy Supermodel Curls and How To Make an Eva Longoria Bob.

For updos, I really like Bumble & Bumble Classic Hairspray (super-brushable and smells lovely) and Redken Hotsets 22 Thermal Setting Mist (if you're heat-styling).

Also, a rat-tail comb is your friend, lovelies. If you don't have one, go pick one up for a few cents. Like right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment