Monday, May 25, 2009

Do you Lulu?




Oh, lovelies, I have been away so long and for that, I deeply apologize. I went on a week-long vacation where there was no cell phone reception or internet connection so that I could take a much-needed rest. But no worries, I am back!

I would love to tell you about the latest O.M.G. website I have found, just in time for all those summer nights out. Those of you who are particularly low on cash (comme moi) will seriously love this.

Lulus.com, one of the most adorable, most affordable shopping sites I've seen offers dresses, denim, shoes, accessories, tops, bottoms, everything at super, super-affordable prices without sacrificing style the least bit!

The dress above is Lulu's Lucky Dice Tank Dress, a darling color-block, flirty, fun thing that I can see throwing on with a pair of killer sandals and running out the door to make happy hour with the girls. And it's only $34! For real!

Surf around and find a statement (or 2 or 3) for yourself. Bonus: Free shipping for orders $75 and up. You can find a whole dang outfit on this website for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment