Sunday, December 13, 2009

New website/blog love...


Lovelies! I found some NEW places online that I love to go to in order to waste time and daydream about fashion (as if I needed more reasons)...

First up - SPOOL NO.72 Clothing Company! Not only is the name just super-cool and throwback-sounding, but the site has lovely photography and unique, cozy, beautiful pieces that could really add something special to your basics. Sweaters, unique jewelry, floaty tops, ahhhhh...


Second - Sex and Coffee, the addictive fashion blog by young-California-transplant-now-living-in-Boston Melissa.

Not only does she weirdly remind me of my little (ultra-fashionable and pseudo-stylist) sister, but she puts together outfits and makeup looks that manage to be trendy, edgy, beautiful and feminine all at once. This is the main reason I am now obsessed with finding blue suede pumps.

Yes, I am jealous. Leave me alone to pore over her quirky self-styling so that I can try and emulate her. You should do it too.

1 comment: