Saturday, December 26, 2009

I've got a bad romance...




...for Lady Gaga. Maybe it's because she reminds me of Madonna or because she's just weird and different and making a splash in pop music - I don't know, I just heart her.

Since I believe I was a pop princess/Broadway star/cool rock chick in my former life, Lady Gaga possesses the trifecta that makes me envious: She writes excellent pop melodies, she wears things I could never pull off and she is, my dears, a rock star.

As there are so many blogs dedicated to the Lady already, I thought I'd post the interesting covers that have exploded all over YouTube. Below, my "Bad Romance" favorites...

Just cool (I love it when guys do girls' songs and vice versa)...



A nod to my a cappella sistahs...



Another ultra-cool rendition...



And of course I have to give some props to the Filipino kids...



Are you inspired to go to that Open Mic now? I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment